Operations Lead – Precision Medicine
The Precision Medicine Operations Lead is responsible for overseeing everyday operations and project structure to ensure efficiency across functional groups. This involves developing work breakdown structures, Gaant charts, project plans, timelines as well as project summaries for both internal and external projects. Additionally, he/she will manage operations activities such as service contracts, scheduling maintenance, as well as logistics for supplies needed to support various teams.
- Manage project efficiency and timelines across bioanalytical, OMICS, and assay development groups
- Coordinate sample extractions and analysis across precision medicine groups
- Track and maintain quality control records of instrument analytical performance across groups
- Develop project plans and reports for internal and external projects
- Manage service contracts, instrument service and maintain records
- Assist with development of SOPs and training
- Assist with management of external collaborations and contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a BS/MS in chemistry, biochemistry, or related discipline with solid training in analytical methods
plus 1-3 years of industry experience. A PMP is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with LIMS systems and project management tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing personnel of various technical levels is highly desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required