Intern – Pharmacology
In vivo pharmacology is seeking an intern for the summer of 2019 to work with the team on the drug development process for a variety of Berg’s programs. This individual will be supporting in vivo and in vitro experiments pertaining to the lead optimization.
- Assisting with outsourcing animal studies
- Assist with tissue archiving
- Become competent in a variety of skills including tissue processing, general cell culture, western blotting, DNA extraction and PCR
- Literature search and troubleshoot, both independently and in collaboration with colleagues, to answer specific questions
- Data analysis using Excel and GraphPad prism
- Present work at the end of the internship
- Some cell culture experience, and some general bench experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are Required Skills
- Use of GraphPad Prism is a plus
- Must be willing to work hard and be passionate about learning